Monday, January 03, 2005

Sockapalooza!!!

Yeah! I am in Alison's sockapalooza tour for winter 2005! This is going to make me actually have to make more socks. And something other than my normal safe ankle length toe-up pattern. Although I just promised my chief that I would be working on the year end paperwork for him this evening, I think I am going to be going through my old Interweave Knits issues. I need to have some sock patterns lined up before the matches are made.

For a look at what color I think fire engines should be check out the Walkersville Volunteer Fire Company. Yes, we really do think that all fire trucks should be blue. Red fire trucks are just so common. Actually so long as they can make it to the scene and put out the fire and have some really funky loud sirens, I guess engines that are other colors are okay.

Time to go knit and watch the rest of Tigerland. This is a great movie with plenty of political statements about the Vietnam war that correlate to today's military actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home