Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A Masterpiece!!!!

Go and check out la Brainy's masterpiece!

I sent her some yarn in trade for some magazines and I included in the yarn the Peace Fleece everyday cardigan pattern and enough yarn to make it. I had purchased it a few years ago at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I kept thinking the yarn was a little too scratchy for me. Plus I figured that Alison would make better use of the yarn living in a much colder climate. After tinkering with the pattern for the everyday cardi, she ended up using the yarn for her own design. She is an inspiration!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sweater for Brainy. Wish I had the kind of confidence to play around with patterns! For something small, yes, but for a sweater, no way. You were really great to give her the pattern, too.

Nice blog, Mia!!!


- MJ

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Thanks, Mia. By the way, the sweater isn't scratchy after washing. (But no, I'm not giving the yarn back!)

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home