Thursday, October 19, 2006

Meme or Is Any One Reading This?

Okay, I have borrowed this from a few people.

1. First Name? Mia and yes that is a nickname.
2. Were you named after anyone? You mean besides the Virgin Mary? No.
3. When did you last cry? After my last ped patient was brave when we carried him to the helo. Always watch small kids around hot liquids.
4. Do you like your handwritting? Yes, when I write neat enough to read it.
5. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Veggies not meat.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes.
7. Do you have a journal? Does this count?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Hell no. I am not that crazy.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Puffins eaten dry.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes. Unless I have to unzip them
12. Do you think you are strong? Not as strong as I should be. But yes.
13. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? When I eat ice cream I like Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerry's.
14. Shoe Size? Regular shoes a US size 8; running shoes a US 9, and fire boots are a US 9.
15. Red or Pink? Red
16. Wha tis the least favorite thing about yourself? I can be a pain in the rear.
17. Who do you miss the most? My old meezer Bonita but Mimi is a nice meezer.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Try it; at least I will know that you are reading this.
19. What color pants, shirt, and shoes are you wearing? Red sweater with some cleavage, jeans, and black ankle boots. Hey, you have cleavage show it with some taste.
20. Last thing you ate? A pear.
21. What are you listening to right now? iTunes and Carly Simon and James Taylor are playing.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue or red. Think deep rich saturated hues.
23. Favorite smell? A nice freshly brewed cup of jasmine tea.
24. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Billy.
25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? How they carry themselves.
26. Do you like the person you stole This from? Yeah, she is a nice person.
27. Favorite drink? Jasmine tea.
28. Favorite sport? It used to be white water kayaking but I have always loved soccer.
29. Eye color? Brown
30. Hat size? Average
31. Do you wear contacts? No.
32. Favorite food? I like so many but I will be good and say the veggie dim sum from my favorite Chineese place and veggie sushi.
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
35. Summer or winter? Both. Summer because of carnival and winter because I love snow.
36. Hugs or kisses? Both.
37. Favorite dessert? Linda's fudge cake from the Cheesecake Factory. Seven layers of chocolate and fudge.......
38. Who is most likely to respond? ?!?!
39. Least likely to respond? ?!?!
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
40. What books are you reading? I am re-reading Harry Potter Book 7 right now. But I am also reading my books for my class. And I am waiting for Halloween when the next Nora Roberts book comes out.
41. What's on your mouse pad? I have a trackball so no mouse pad.
42. What did you watch last night on tv? Nothing because I was in class.
43. Favorite sounds? Falling water; a quiet creek in the woods, and the sound of a siren.
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Um, U2.
45. The furthest you have been from home? I'm a military brat so that doesn't count.
46. What's your special talent? I know of several people who will say trouble. But I like to color outside the lines.
47. Where were you born? You wouldn't believe me but let's just say that my passport has to say China so that I can visit China instead of where I was really born. And I don' look Chinese.
48. Who sent this to you? Stolen from Michelle, Bonne Marie, Julie, and Cara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home