Thursday, October 12, 2006

Socks in a Cradle


Socks in a Cardle
Originally uploaded by kayakknitter.
Lolly asked everyone taking part in Socktoberfest to flash their stash. This is not a current stash photo for my sock yarn but it probably fairly accuratet. I took this photo late this past spring. If anything, I have added to the sock stash. I have been slowly weeding out the yarns that I don't like from my stash. but at the same time, I have been adding more of the yarns that I like to the stash. I guess I need to knit more socks......

And yes, the cradle is an antique cradle that I found at a garage sale. I bought it specifically to store yarn in so that I could see it and enjoy it.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

I love your yarn display! I could never do such a thing, because my cats would hop right on in and take long, cozy naps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home