Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tea Swap Box


Tea Swap Box
Originally uploaded by kayakknitter.
This is one shot of the box that I just mailed off to Jan in Indiania for the Knitters Tea Swap 2. There is plenty of chocolate and tea in the box. I think I managed to balance out both. Because my favorite treat is one that does not travel well, I mixed up the dry ingredients and placed them in a plastic bag and stuck them in the jar in the lower left of the photos. (It has tiny Andes chocolate bars on the top.) I also included the recipe. There is even some really neat sock yan in the box (upper left corner container) that reminds me of the leaves on the trees around Harper's Ferry. I really hope Jan likes it. I am still waiting for my box to arrive but we have until tomorrow to mail everything out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home